Terms and Conditions
Book2wheel.com – a commercial trademark propriety of Book2wheel Travel and Tour Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the Company or ‘we’ or ‘us’) is presenting to you the terms and conditions. They may be amended from time to time,and they apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through our partners) made available online. By accessing, browsing, or using our website, you are assumed to have read and understood the terms and conditions set out below.
Book2wheel.com is an online booking and reservation website for 2-wheel vehicles such as (but not limited to): motorbikes, scooters, and bicycles in the Philippines.
Provision of services
- Book2wheel.com provides an online platform through which all types of rental companies or individuals can add or enlist their vehicles (motorbikes, scooters, and bicycles) in our system for reservation, and through which visitors of our website can book or make such reservations.
- By booking at Book2wheel.com, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the rental owner/company. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the provider, transmitting details of your reservation to the relevant rental owner/company, and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the rental owner/company.
- Information we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the rental owner/company.
- Book2wheel.com shall not be held responsible for the information disclosed on our website. They are based on what the rental owner/companies have provided to us.
- Book2wheel.com must not be regarded as recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification, or rating of any rental companies made available.
- Services that Book2wheel.com provides are for personal and non-commercial use only. Reselling, deep-linking, using, copying, monitoring, displaying, downloading, or reproducing any content or information are strictly prohibited.
- Booking of a motorbike, scooter, or bicycle does not guarantee that the vehicle is available on your requested dates. You will need to wait for confirmation informing you of its availability.
Prices and Tariffs
- All prices on Book2wheel.com are per motorbike, scooter, and bicycle for your rental period.
- Prices displayed on the website are for daily, weekly, and monthly rental period.
- The daily rental rate is calculated on a 24-hour basis.
- Rental owner/company is not allowed to charge higher than the amount displayed on our website.
- The rental price you receive after placing a booking request is the amount to be paid on the rental owner/company. Book2wheel.com has the right to collect 20% of the total price including the service fee through different payment options we provide when advance payment is requested. The rest of the price is to be paid directly to the owner/company.
- The price of the vehicle will be confirmed at time of booking and calculated based on its daily rate. If you wish to, you can extend the period of hire after picking the bike up. If you drop off the vehicle later than the agreed date of return, the amount to be paid will be higher than what was stated upon confirmation of booking.
Cancellation of booking
- You have the freedom to cancel your booking request at any time.
- The cancellation is free of charge excluding the 20 % advanced booking reservation payment that was already paid. The reason for that is that the owner of the vehicle holds the bike/car for the client and rejects other booking reservations for the client who already booked the vehicle and paid the advanced sum.
- Please note that cancellation is free of charge for all customers in a case and the owner of the vehicle failed to provide the car/bike.
- If you wish to review, adjust, or cancel your reservation, immediately notify our support team by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you hire a motorbike, scooter, or bicycle, at a rental owner/company, you accept and agree to their corresponding terms and conditions with regard to their cancellation policy in cases that you want to return the motorbike, scooter, or bicycle before the expiration of the rental period. In case of a dispute with the rental owner/company, you can contact us by phone or by email at email@example.com
- Book2wheel is not required to make refunds before and once rental commences regardless of the reason for vehicle renters being unable to complete his or her rental. Book2wheel cannot be made liable for unexpected reasons of cancellation, unpleasant or unsuitable weather conditions and no refunds are made for such conditions.
Payment deposit on the period of hire, driver’s license, passport and limitations
- Most rental owner/company requires a deposit for the motorbike, scooter, or bicycle such as cash, your driving license, and/or passport, at the start of the rental to cover the liability excess, any charges incurred during the rental, and in some cases, fuel.
- Every driver must be at the legal age of 18 and above and have a valid driving license and passport before renting. Expired licenses will not be accepted. Get your license checked in a local police station before riding the motorbike in the Philippines.
- Some rental owner/company requires that you return the rented vehicle with a full tank. Please confirm this with the rental owner/company first before renting.
- Occasionally, it may be necessary for changes to be made to your booking (after acceptance) by us or by the rental owner/company. In case of any changes, we will advise you as reasonably as possible before pick up. However, in such circumstances, we shall have no additional liability in respect of any direct or indirect losses you may suffer as a result of such changes.
- Restrictions may apply when taking the scooter, motorbike, or bicycle to a different city, or province. Before taking the vehicle to a different city, or province, ask the rental owner/company.
- Rental owner/company has a complete right to refuse in lending the vehicle to any person who is considered unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. We will not be held liable for the completion of travel arrangements, refunds, compensation, damages, or any other costs you, the renter, may have to pay in such a case.
The vehicle renter must not:
- Use the vehicle for any illegal purposes.
- Overload the vehicle.
- Use the vehicle if he/she may reasonably be considered unfit to drive.
- Use the vehicle whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Use the vehicle for racing, speed testing or teaching to drive.
- Use the vehicle off-road or on racetracks.
- Use the vehicle for carrying fare-paying passengers.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your rental, please inform the rental owner/company as soon as possible. You may also file a complaint to our Customer Service team.
1. The owner of the vehicle must be above 18 years old.
2.The owner shall provide a vehicle which has an updated registration as well as a third-party insurance. If the vehicle insurance expires, you are not allowed to rent out your vehicle to other people.
3. the motorbike shall be well maintained and in good condition, Book2wheel is not liable for any damage which happens on renter, it will be strictly the liability of the owner.
4. Before renting out a motor, please make sure you checked the renter has a valid driving license, please check the arrival date of the renter in the country of passport, a foreign citizen can drive in the Philippines up to 90 days, after he will have to renew it at local authorities. Both party shall be aware of these circumstances. For more details, please click on this link:https://www.lto.gov.ph/frequently-asked-questions/license-permit.html.
5. The owner shall provide a full face helmet , the number of helmets provided can freely chosen by the owner.
- To avoid theft, the renter must look after the vehicle and the keys to the vehicle at all times. The renter shall leave the vehicle only in secured parking areas and must use all security devices fitted to and supplied with the vehicle.
- The renter must always protect the vehicle against bad weather, which can cause damage.
- The renter should avoid riding the vehicle near or by the beach as the salty water can cause rusts and damage to the vehicle.
- The renter must make sure to use the correct fuel and engine oil for the vehicle.
- The renter must not sell, rent or dispose of the vehicle or any of its parts.
- The renter must let Book2wheel know without delay and no later than 24 hours when he/she becomes aware of a fault in the vehicle. The vehicle renter must not let anyone work on the vehicle without the permission of the owner/company and Book2wheel. If the owner/company gives the renter permission, a refund can be acknowledged if the renter has a valid receipt for the work. Failure to comply shall engage the responsibility of the renter for any expenses required to repair the vehicle or bring the vehicle into compliance with legal regulations.
- For rental periods over a week or 2000 km, the renter shall conduct basic checks every 500 km (i.e. oil & coolant level, tire pressure, chain tension & grease).
- The renter must comply with national traffic laws and regulations.
- Renter must carry his/her motorbike driving license with him all time. If renting a car then a car driving license.
Theft, Accidents and Breakdown
- In the case of the vehicle’s theft or any damage, the renter agrees to inform the owner/company and Book2wheel without delay and no later than 24 hours of the incident.
- If the vehicle is involved in an accident, the renter should get names and addresses of everyone involved including witnesses. Make sure to have an incident report by police. The renter should also make the vehicle secure and tell the police without delay if anyone is injured or if there is a disagreement over who is responsible.
- Book2wheel must not be held liable in case the vehicle shared/hired is stolen. The owner of the vehicle has let other people use his/her bike on its own behalf. Book2wheel is not liable in any case, it is the owner of the motorbike/business responsibility to verify before renting out the vehicle to a person who made booking reservation through book2wheel.com.
- In the case of breakdown or mechanical issues, please contact the rental owner/company immediately.
Online Grocery delivery service terms and condition
Due to covid 19 virus, book2wheel has started a new service which allows you to hire a delivery person who will deliver the groceries to you by using his own vehicle, a motorbike or a car. Book2wheel connects you with a person who is near your location and can buy your groceries and deliver it to you. Book2wheel just acts as an agent who connects you with a person near by to your location. The delivery person will purchase your order from the place you have asked to buy from, and will deliver it to you. It is your own choise if the groceries will be purchased from a store or a market. If the delivery person disregard your instructions, please do not accpet the order that was purchased for you. Book2wheel does not own any product that is delivered to you. This is how the delivery service works; You write us your order details, your contact number and the delivery address. We forward that to the rider, meaning, to the person who is near your location. The delivery person confirms your order, buys the requested products and deliver it to you. The delivery price for a delivery that is within 10 km radius from the delivery person to your location, is 350 pesos per delivery. OUt of the 350 pesos delivery charges, 100 pesos goes to book2wheel and 250 goes to the rider who has delivered to you.
How should you receive an order when it is delivered to you?
We advise you do not shake hands or touch the delivery person. Keep at least a 1 meter distance from the rider and wash all your products with warm water before you use them. Ask the rider to place the products on a place where you can pick them up, check the products and if you are not satisfied with something, please return the product to the delivery person. You can also report it to us on our facebook page. Once the rider has fullfilled your order and you had received it, pay the 350 pesos delivery fee directly to the person, in cash.
Information for the rider, meaning, the delivery person.
By signing up as a rider, you accept that you might get exposed to the the Corona virius. It is your own responsibilty to protect yourself and other people. Book2wheel does not take any responsibility for the driver or the receiver (The buyer of the grocery) illness, death or lose of income. Book2wheel is a start up business and we have mentioned clearly all our terms of conditions to the customers. If you feel confidence, you can use our service. Riders should follow the Government’ instructions in the Philippines. At all time wear a face mask, possible to use PPE Suit, use desposable gloves and avoid any phycial contact with the buyer. Wash your hands, change cloths and take a shower when returning home, wash your cloths with warm water and keep your cloths separate from the others.
Note: Any one who orders online grocery or the ones who do the delivery, take their own responsiblity and risk. Book2wheel does not take any liability or responsibility of your health. By giving us an order, you agree with our terms and conditions. If you have placed your order through facebook, phone number, emil and electronic media or in person, you have agreed to our terms and conditon. Any dispute detween a rider and a buyer, shell be handled between them. Book2wheel is only connecting between a motorbike / car rider (the delivery person) to the person who would like to order groceries.
VIII. Insurance Policy
- Most rental owners/companies provide insurance in cases of theft, accident, force majeure, and damages on the motorbike. Please confirm this first with the rental owner/company before renting the vehicle.
- Insurance offered by rental owner/company is a third party only insurance (TPO). Third party insurance covers legal liability for the damage caused to a third party only – bodily injury, death, and damage to third party property – while motorbike/scooter/bicycle is used.
- In case rental owner/company obtained insurance from Book2wheel’s insurance service, Book2wheel will only be responsible for connecting the owner/company to the insurance agent, and it will be the rental owner/company’s responsibility to communicate with the insurance company.
- By completing a booking, you agree to receive an email from us confirming your booking request, informing you of the rented vehicle’s availability on your chosen date/s, reminding you prior to the date of pick up, and confirming if you have picked up and returned the vehicle already.
Communication Between Us
- We will communicate to you mostly through email. The email we will be using is our Customer Service team’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org /Book2wheel@gmail.com In cases that immediate correspondence is needed, we have the right to call or send SMS to the number you provided when you booked on our website.
- You are held responsible for all the messages sent to you.
- All messages sent to you will be sent using English.
- You are required to keep records of our exchanges in communication may it be the email sent to you via email or SMS.
Processing personal data
Book2wheel collects and processes the following personal data: name of the client, telephone number, date of birth, nationality, vehicle pickup location, vehicle details and email address and if needed a copy of personal identification document. The data is collected to connect you with the vehicle owner. Your details are shared with the vehicle owner so they can identify and contact you. The vehicle owner’s information is shared with the renter so he can reach your location
When it comes to motorbike owners, we also collect motorbike pick up location where the renter can find you. We do not forward this information to any 3rd party. This information is kept so any time both parties can contact each other. Book2wheel uses this information to contact you, provide update on your booking details and/or send you new listing of motorbike/cars.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Book2wheel.com operates online and carried out all its operation in the Philippines under SEC Registration number CS201805534. Services provided are only to those cities or provinces mentioned on our website in the Philippines. Our terms are written in the English language which shall also be the language of the contract.
- In case a part of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or unlawful, then said part will be removed and the remaining parts shall continue to be enforceable to the extent allowed by law.